Most of this post is to say Blizzard needs to make some acquistion systems that make some sense. Legendaries sucked, Azerite sucks, and now Corruptions also suck.
4 Mythic+ caches:
- Zero upgrades
- all ilvl 475 caches
- 3 pairs of bracers that had leech or avoidance corruptions - One of my only slots to actually have a dps corruption
- One pair of legs with a tier 1 twilight devastation - can't use at current corruption resists in mythic raid environment
Other Corruptions acquired:
- 1 pair of 430 bracers from a horrific vision
- 1 pair of 465 bracers from M+
- 1 belt from the heroic raid
- 1 pair of 445 boots from Emissary
- 2 weapons from Maut (guaranteed to have corruption) - both cleansed because it's very MEH for dps
And that's it. I've done M+ every week, I've cleared the raid every week, I've been doing my assaults and visions, I've been using my bonus rolls. I've gotten non-corrupted gear, war resources, or azerite.
It's freaking ridiculous that this is a thing. Like maybe if I actually had some other corruptions I might be able to use the legs I finally got today at least. But I only have 3 dps corruptions at all on my boots, bracers, and belt. And then the other corruptions, even if not dps, HAVE ALL BEEN DAMN BRACERS. They need to work on their acquisition systems and reducing the ability of the game to completely screw you over.
For maybe the first time ever I have amazing items, but of course it doesn't matter because all my corruptions are garbage and I have no choices to work with either.